Can I use the Allison 1000 in my swap?

Category: Common Questions

Yes. You’ll need a bell housing adaptor and flex plate to mount the transmission to your engine. There are several manufacturers that offer these. For wiring, tuning and miscellaneous Allison parts, we recommend using Precision Industries offers a torque converter specifically designed for that transmission/ engine combination.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *